7.26.2007

not the right foot

something is against my right foot. getting out of the subway...on the platform a kid stepped on the back of my flip flops, and i stepped out of my shoe. nothing like walking barefoot on the sticky summer pee platform. i walk up the stairs and make it out of the turnstile only to have another person step on the back of my flip flops pulling my toes. i quickly turn, pissed off, and the girl touches my shoulder and says "i'm so sorry!" my anger deflates somewhat. i keep walking walking. the odds. yeah, the odds. turning down grand street i make it half way and this teenage girl is walking her little white dog, a lhasa apso or something. the thing is peeing and then suddenly charges for my right foot. it bites my foot, then grabs my pant leg and starts thrashing its head back and forth. the bite didn't break the skin and my pants survived, but WTF?? and yes, it's the same foot that i smashed up the other week.

No comments: